· Professional Profile
· Highly supportive team environment
Our rapidlygrowing financial services firm based in the Monash Business Centre, Clayton is looking for a highly motivated and professional individual to join the team.The firm provides comprehensive financial advice to a range of clients and has a strong focus on client service.
Your core responsibilities:
· Working closely with the Advisers you will devise strategies to address all areas of financial needs for each client
· SOA preparation (ranging from general to more complex involving retirement strategies), as well as providing day to day client service
· Researching changes to legislation and the effects on planning solutions & clients
· Provide technical support to the Financial Advisers
· A minimum of 12 months paraplanning experience. Some face to face contact with clients would also be an advantage.
· Experience in Visiplan or XPlan
· RG146 Compliant
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate attention to detail,time management and prioritising workflow.
· Technically strong with a professional approach to work.
In return for your hard work and dedication, the firm will provide you with an attractive salary package (in commensuration with experience) and bonus structure.
If you are interested in this position or would like further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,alternatively call Dane Rabot on 03 8844 4862 for a confidential discussion.
- Senior Technical Services Planner
- Investment & Advisory Services
- Impressive Portfolio - Newcastle Location. c$90k
This Newcastle based business ensures Clients receive the highest level of service and solutions by providing the training and tools to enable success.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a highly experienced Paraplanner to provide high level technical advice and consultation on complex investment and financial planning strategies that meet Clients future requirements.
A senior advisor role within a close knit, boutique team of professionals, you will communicate with Clients and Accountants on a regular basis whilst supporting other team members in providing appropriate technical services advice.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Paraplanner with recent experience and success in financial planning for high net-worth clients providing business planning and technical advisory services to corporate clients in New South Wales and Queensland.
A good networker, you will establish meaningful business relationships with a large number of already established clients to negotiate and establish agreements with them.
The successful candidate will bring approximately 5 years Paraplanning experience, business management experience in Managed Investments, financial services and financial planning.
Your prior experience will have been gained in a financial planning organisation, you will be ready to take a step up in responsibility and workload, having a broader responsibility for your clients and a broader geographical responsibility.
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in finance or business, have excellent presentation skills, be self managing and conversant with financial services legislation and compliance.
To apply follow the Apply now link below and quote the relevant reference number.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Guy Baynes at; email@example.com
- > Seeking a real self-starter
- > High Net Worth client base
- > Excellent technical skills required
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this independent financial planning firm. This client focused group prides themselves on delivering high quality solutions to their HNW client base. They genuinely value the talent in their team and will invest in ongoing mentoring to ensure their team stays abreast of their field. Their Advisers are some of the best in the industry and the training they and the company provide is second to none.
As a Senior Paraplanner you will be working very closely with Senior Advisers and provide them with seamless support. You will be heavily involved research and strategy based work, SoA preparation and the execution of client investment strategies. You will ensure that the work produced is accurate, detailed and the deadlines are met. This will involve Excel based financial modelling and review of Compliance related matters.
Your maturity, business acumen, exceptional written and verbal communication, excellent organisational skills, thoroughness and strong attention to detail will see you succeed in this role. You will have solid technical knowledge and analytical skills, including Excel skills at the intermediate level as a minimum. You will have had a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical paraplanning role and have the capability to step up and participate in client meetings. Tertiary qualification together with ADFP are essential (or very close to completion).
For a confidential discussion
Phone Anna Fleming 02 8667 3226
- Fast growing organisation
- Hit the ground running using COIN
- Northern Sydney and CBD locations
In this role you will be responsible for creating plans across various strategies and writing SOA’s using COIN for the Financial Planners to deliver. You will be required to maintain a high level of regulatory compliance with all SOA’s, whilst ensuring quality and precision are executed. You will be required to work in a small team environment and hit the ground running with a proven background in creating a wide range of strategies.
In order to be successful for this role you will have previous experience in a Paraplanning role, with a demonstrated self-sufficient attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond. Along with this, you will have completed your Diploma in Financial Planning at minimum and demonstrate the ability to develop a range of plans, with a proven background in working on holistic strategies. You must have experience in using COIN. You will be driven and enjoy working to deadlines in a small team environment.
In return this role will offer you the opportunity to work within an organisation that offers long term stability within a growing organisation where you can develop into a more complex paraplanning role over time.
If you have the experience required please apply by clicking the APPLY button, or for further information please contact Laura Modinger on 0282269752 or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org
• Part Time – flexible hours (school hours available)
• Autonomous and varied role
• Team environment with a professional, friendly culture
• East Perth location
We are a boutique national financial services company located in East Perth, specialising in SMSF and risk insurance. We are fortunate enough to have a lead stream of over 20 new clients per month, thanks to Crown Lending’s successful money management program. Ethics is the cornerstone of our business.
This position will involve creating and completing Statements of Advice for the firm's advisers as well as taking client enquiries and sitting in on client meetings when required.
Successful applicants would preferably have 2 years experience as a Paraplanner with Xplan exposure. Ideal candidates will have had exposure to retirement & investment planning, SMSF, wealth creation, income streams, roll-overs and personal insurance. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, professional, and want to contribute to the overall growth and success of the firm.
Your day to day activities & responsibilities will focus in the following areas:
• As part of a small, highly capable team, you will be expected to produce compliant advice documentation, including Statements of Advice and review documentation to a superior standard and within agreed turnaround times
• Remain up-to-date with technical issues and developments within the financial planning industry, with particular emphasis on superannuation.
• Adhere to compliance rules and meet ongoing accreditation requirements
• Take client enquiries and sit in on client meetings when required
To be successful in this role you need to have:
• Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) or equivalent
• Preferably 2 years experience as a Paraplanner, ideally with Xplan exposure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A sound understanding of the financial markets and the regulatory environment confronting the financial planning industry, especially FoFA reforms
On offer to the right candidate is a competitive salary package based on your qualifications, experience and capacity to perform in the role. For further information please contact David Pereira at Crown Wealth Management on 1300 882 981.