Are paraplanners too expensive?
The main points in the article are that:
- Advisers see paraplanners as too expensive...but worth their cost
- Advisers see that regulations have forced them to rely on paraplanners to complete Statement of Advice documents to order to ensure they have compliant documents
- Advisers see additional staff as a burden that pushes them to produce more revenue to support
- The alteration of fee structures makes it harder to take on additional fixed costs and is making advisers look at ways to cost their business costs
After reading all these points, I see this as the perfect advertisement for using a freelance paraplanner as a reliable Australian paraplanning service provides:
- Paraplanners who are worth their cost
- Paraplanners who are used to the compliance requirements needed to meet FOFA and BID standards
- Paraplanning services that are directly linked to output. You only need to pay for the amount of paraplanning work that you require and can often have your client pay a Plan Preparation fee to cover the cost of the paraplanning service
- Cutting business costs is a major benefit for an adviser looking for a paraplanner. Advisers are wanting to spend more time with clients and would like a cost-effective solution to help them grow their financial planning business.
Paraplanner.com.au provides all you need to reduce your costs and have a scalable paraplanning solution available for you. If you're trying to find a paraplanner, let us know.